Monday, June 3, 2013

Pink Ombre Ruffle Bum Swimsuit

Don't know why I didn't think of this style for a baby swimsuit before......I mean ombre is THE thing of late.

I guess I just needed to find the right fabric (pink swimwear) at the right time ( after receiving another baby shower invite) and at the right place (my favorite thrift store).




Size 2T



This will be heading to Holly's baby shower later this week.  I'm super excited about this little swimsuit.

Seriously, anyone else having a baby girl here soon?!  I might have to make some more of these....they just kill me.

I've got another baby suit coming up tomorrow too. 'Cuz every girl needs at least 2 suits.

3 comments:

  1. That is adorable!!! I'm having a baby girl any day now ;) No seriously it's adorable and any one would love getting that as a gift.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww ~ that suit is so sweet & fun! Can't wait to see the next one :-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...